Often times, we start the new year with some good intentions, resolutions and maybe a few goals but lose momentum two or three months later and go back to our old ways.
Ascend 2010 is designed to help you go beyond resolutions and to actually create a plan to make 2010 your best year yet. The seminar is broken-down into 5 key components.
(1) We’ll start by creating guiding principles that will be used to focus our daily choices throughout the year. After all, our lives are built on the choices that we make every day.
(2) We’ll create health and wellness goals after hearing from our expert panel that includes Scott Fliegelman, Founder of FastForward Sports, Dr. Ben Keidan from Boulder’s Internal Medicine Associates, Pam Vagniere, Nutritionist, and Stephen W. Parcell, N.D. (naturopathic medicine).
(3) We’ll focus on creating a personal financial plan after spending time with Peter D. Braun, First Vice President – Investments at UBS.
(4) You’ll focus on your career through one of three breakouts. If you in a career transition, Christine Gust will help you gain the clarity, skills, and courage to make empowering choices aligned with your deepest purpose. Chuck Hunker from the Small Business Development Center will work with participants interested in starting a business. And, if you are happy where you are, I will lead a breakout on actions you can take to recession-proof your career.
(5) We’ll bring it all together by completing an Ascend 2010 Map that will capture all of your actions from the day.
And, we have a very exciting way to end the seminar you won’t want to miss.
This is really going to be an amazing day and an incredible way to kick off the year. I am so confident that you will create your best year yet, that if you are not completely happy with the results from the day, I will refund your registration fees ANYTIME throughout 2010.
And remember, when you buy 1, the second is half-price! But hurry. Prices go up Friday at midnight.
Learn more about Ascend 2010 at www.youryeartoascend.com.
I hope to see you at the seminar so that together we can make 2010 our best year yet.
PS – Feel free to pass this along to your colleagues and friends