The workforce is aging, and in the next 5-8 years, 40-65% of the US public and private workforce will be ready to retire. A change in middle management and executive leadership is inevitable. Is your organization prepared? Who will transition into those roles and how will it happen?
Succession planning isn’t something just “big companies” do. In fact, it might be even more important for smaller and mid-sized companies who do not have the people and resources for structured organizational development programs.
If you are a human resource professional or a senior leader and would like to learn more, join Sal Silvester for this practical conversation on Succeeding in Succession Planning. During this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- The business case for succession planning: why a succession planning program matters and the costly impact of not having one
- Considerations when designing a Succession Planning Program
- The 3 critical obstacles that must be overcome
- Case study of a successful implementation
- 5 Steps to implementing a Succession Planning Program in your organization