Conflict is inevitable. How to respond to it is a choice.
For some, the tendency in conflict may be to fight. Others may strive to openly express themselves emotionally. Perhaps your tendency is to avoid conflict altogether and let it simmer under the surface. Or, maybe you prefer to initially withdraw and then rely on logic to make your case.
When teams don’t effectively engage in conflict, they fail to gain commitment, experience the “meeting after the meeting,” and decisions get revisited over and over again.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Our Productive Conflict Workshop will help transform your team’s conflict from destructive interactions to productive outcomes.
- Instead of approaching conflict overly aggressively or passively, you’ll have direct, honest and respectful dialogue.
- Instead of getting bogged down in analysis paralysis, you and your team can be more decisive, innovative and move faster.
- Instead of keeping people at a distance or being overly appeasing, you’ll strengthen your relationships and get more done.
That’s the power of what becomes possible when individuals, teams and organizations productively approach conflict.
Utilizing the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile, participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. They’ll learn techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. Most importantly, participants will…
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Interested in elevating the conversation on your team?
If so, we invite you to connect with us to schedule a complimentary Productive Conflict Insight Session where we’ll explore your business challenges, current team dynamics, results you’d like to achieve on your team, and determine if The Productive Conflict Workshop is a fit for you.
The conversation will take about 30 minutes and can be done in person or by phone. Simply complete the form below to schedule your session.