It’s that time of year! We are resetting and moving forward. 2020 was rough and the goals you set at the beginning of the year likely changed, maybe even more than once. It taught us (or maybe forced us) to be more nimble than ever before.
We don’t know what 2021 holds, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do our best to set goals and shape our behaviors and skill development to work toward them.
Oftentimes, the biggest hurdle between knowing you need to set goals and actually doing it is setting aside time and working with a coach to guide you.
On January 8, 2021, we did just that. During this 90-minute replay of our Masterclass, I’ll guide you in crafting your personal goals for 2021 and walk you through actionable steps you can use now and for other areas in your life.
It is critical that you invest this time in your personal goal setting so that you can align your behaviors to succeed!
Be sure to watch the replay and request your free Goal Setting Guide Below.
I designed The Ultimate Goal Setting Guide after years of facilitating strategic planning and goal setting workshops for organizations and individuals. I wanted to make my proven process accessible to everyone, so that more people could make the changes in their lives that matter.
I believe more than ever that we all need a clear vision and intention for how we live our lives. Using The Ultimate Goal Setting Guide you'll clarify your purpose, establish meaningful goals that resonate both personally and professionally, and create a personal action plan that will make an immediate impact on your life. During this process you'll reflect on some of the most important aspects of your life - your finances, health and fitness, career, personal relationships and more.
Take the steps to make this your best year yet. Here's what you will find in the Ultimate Goal Setting Guide
STEP 1: DETERMINE YOUR STARTING POINT - Imagine yourself on a hike in the mountains trying to navigate to a distant location. If you don't know where you are, it's nearly impossible to get to where you want to go. The same concept applies to our personal and professional lives. Determine Your Starting Point is all about understanding your current situation so that you can create the desire, willingness and readiness to achieve your goals. During this section of the program you will:
- Complete a quick assessment of 12 areas of your life
- Identify the main areas in which you would like to focus in the coming year
- Reflect on the roles that influence your life and direction
- Understand what roles need more focus/intention in the coming year
STEP 2: ESTABLISH YOUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES - Everything in life is a choice. How do you make your choices? What are they based on? When we are clear about what is most important to us, we can make choices that are aligned with what we want in our lives. In Step 2 we guide you through the process of creating Guiding Principles that will help keep you focused throughout the year and give you a foundation to determine the choices you make every day. During this section of the program you will:
- Complete a visualization exercise to help you understand what you value most in life
- Create three powerful and passionate Guiding Principles that will give your life direction and meaning and establish the foundation for your goals
- Prioritize health and wellness and reflect on where to focus health goals in the coming year
- Create a plan to achieve the financial freedom that you deserve and desire, giving you a format that will guide how you manage your money and plan for your future
- Reflect on your career - whether you are in career transition, love what you currently do, or are interested in starting a business
STEP 3: EMBRACE A BOLD AND AUDACIOUS ATTITUDE - To truly create and align goals with your wildest dreams and aspirations, you have to embrace an attitude that squashes that little inner voice inside your head that says things like, "I could do this but..." or "That always happens to me..." These conversations that continually track inside your head build up in your psyche as baggage, are self-defeating, and have a negative impact on your ability to achieve your goals. This step is all about understanding how we limit ourselves, recognizing those limitations, and making a commitment to squashing that negative inner voice every time we hear it. During this section of the program you will:
- Reflect on your inner voice
- Challenge your negative inner self-talk
- Build awareness on how you limit yourself personally and professionally
- Create a pattern interrupt to change your thinking and behavior
- Reflect on the Law of Self-achievement
STEP 4: ESTABLISH YOUR GOALS: With an understanding of your current situation, guiding principles to help steer you in the right direction, and a bold and audacious attitude, you are ready to establish the goals that will help you generate the life you deserve and desire. During this section of the program you will:
- Understand how to create SMART goals
- Learn about the Results-Purpose-Priority method to establishing goals
- Create health and wellness goals, financial freedom goals, career enhancement goals, and other personal and professional goals for the coming year
STEP 5: CREATE YOUR ACTION PLAN: The next step in the journey is to create a personal action plan to define the steps that will make your goals a reality. During this section of the program you will:
- Learn about the 3-Step Personal Action Planning Method
- Create a personal action plan for each of your goals
STEP 6: BUILD SUPPORT AND ACCOUNTABILITY: Let's face it, we all need help along the way. As part of your plan to achieving your goals, it is critical to build a support structure that will keep you accountable and on track throughout the year. During this section of the program you will:
- Learn tips to building a support structure that will help you achieve your goals
- Create a support structure for each of your goals to help you stay on track and accountable over time