This program is designed for small teams or businesses who want to take their team to the next level, but don’t have the budget for a significant training initiative. The program includes:
- 3 audio CDs:
- The first CD: Team Alignment is focused on getting the team working on the right things, and the program walks you through creating a mission statement, aligning goals, creating team values, clarifying roles and responsibilities, and more.
- The second CD: Team Collaboration is focused on getting people to work on the right things together. Here we’ll explore the DiSC framework and how people can work more effectively together by adapting to each others’ styles.
- The third CD: Team Culture explores how to build commitment and engagement on your team by resolving conflict constructively, creating team norms, and making recognition work.
- Action planning materials to guide your team through the field work exercises
- 1 DiSC profile
- A bonus live recording of The 5 Costliest Mistakes Teams make